Spend your time managing your business not your Mortgage Policies and Procedure Manuals
Customize our MS Office-based policy and procedure manual templates, or use them right "out of the box". Our Mortgage Quality Control Plans and Mortgage Policies and Procedures comply with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac (FHLMC) and FHA rules. This is a compliance management system, and you can choose a package that meets your business model - correspondent, lender, credit union, bank or mortgage broker.
Electronic delivery of soft documents means you can edit or deliver to your investor or regulator FAST - delivered immediately after ordering. Our products are 100% customize-able and 100% guaranteed to meet investor/agency/regulator requirements. We can assist you with customization, too. Because we follow standard industry procedures, you can also use them as they are.
What are you looking for?
What we provide
- Compliance Management Systems for Lenders, Correspondents and Brokers
- Complete Bank, Credit Union, Lender or Broker Mortgage Policies and Procedure Manuals
- Complete Mortgage Quality Control Plan Solution Template that you can customize
- FHA/HUD, FNMA and FHLMC Quality Control Plan (includes FHA/HUD and Fannie Mae Pre-Funding Audit Requirements)
- "Fraud Red Flags" Fraud Detection and Prevention Plans
- FHA Quality Control Plan Lenders - HUD - Post-Closing, In-Process Audit, Pre-Funding AND Production Quality Control
- Bank Credit Policy
- OCC Mortgage Lending Policy
- Red Flag-Identity Theft Plan - FACTA
- Single Plans if you just have a specific need - like our Vendor Management Plan
- Electronic Policy and Procedure templates (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) that can be completely customized
- Publish on your intranet or let us set up your document management system
- Expertise - 5,104 customers deployed since 1996 (as of 4/2017) - Over 1,800 active customers
- Location in Washington, DC - fast access to HUD, FNMA, FHLMC, VA, USDA
- Added Value - Each Module Contains MULTIPLE policies and procedures, not just one.
7/7/2018 - Background Check Policy Update - FHA is requiring that the policy ensure a check of the SAM list, which is just a change in the name of the list, since we previously listed the USA.gov site.
3/12/2017 - HMDA Policy Update - Updated HMDA compliance and reporting policies and procedures. Ensure that you understand the new requirements as it applies to residential property (not just 1-4 family; mixed use may have to report), the steps that origination staff must take to ensure correct data correction, and reporting distinctions for pre-qualifications vs pre-approvals. Download HMDA Policy Here
Appraiser Independence - Include a system for reporting on serious disciplinary action, such as reporting to a regulator or law enforcement, for violations of policy relating to fraud. Download Updated AIR Policy here
11/22/2017 - Updated Pre-Qualification, Qualification and Pre-Approval Policy - Do I report HMDA or NMLS?
8/8/2017 - New - Fraud Reporting Procedures - We spend a lot of time uncovering fraud, but what do you do when you catch one? Customers access downloads here.
7/27/17 - New - Risk Assessment Templates - NYS DOB and CFPB both require risk assessments. Article here. Customers access downloads here.
2/7/2017 Update - Privacy, OFAC and Business Plan - A number of inquiries from regulators has prompted some clarifications.
1/7/2017 - Advertising Policy - Advertising Checklist Updated
11/28/2016 - By Request Only - California Servicing Loss Mitigation - Homeowner's Bill of Rights (HBOR) - Lender licensees, even if they don't service, must have this policy in place.
8/3/2016 - AML Audits, MERS Policy, TRID Checklist, Training Policy, Reverse Mortgage Disclosure, Fair Lending Pricing Concession Policy
AML Audits are due in August
MERS Policy Template
TRID Checklist Updates
Internal Training Programs
Reverse Mortgage Disclosure
Fair Lending Pricing Concession Procedure
5/31/2016 - MERS QA - Or MERS Management for Servicers
2/3/2016 - HUD/FHA 4000.1 Update - locating reviewer items in QC Plan
10/3/2015 - TRID Compliance Module Updated - Request Update Here
11/3/2014 - FNMA QC Plan Checklist - We have scrubbed our plans against the list and all NINE pages are included! CHECK!!
10/23/2014 - AML Self-Audit Checklist - You can use our service, or you can do it yourself with our included BSA/AML Audit Checklist, which is part of the Quality Control for Brokers and Lenders.
6/16/2014 - Social Media Policy - Free Social Media Policy and Procedure download
1/10/2014 - HPML Appraisal Rule - If you offer Non-QM Mortgages, you need to have this requirement in place. Use our FREE HPML Policy-Procedure.
10/23/2013 - Sample Ability to Repay Policy - Remember - correspondent and banker package owners - you already reference ability to repay policies in your products.
8/8/2013 Quality Control FNMA Updates - FNMA updated its Sellers Guide and the guide changes are summarized in Announcement SEL-2013-05. We have summarized these changes in the Mortgage News Digest (here)
7/18/13 - E-SIGN Policies and Procedures Update
for Origination, Processing, Underwriting, Closing, Quality Control. The Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN) was implemented in 2001. See Blog for background.
Chat with us